22/05/2012

No one has been holding me back from speaking my mind, but it was out of courtesy and the lack of necessity to pass judgement that I've been doing so. I'm genuinely happy about the news that I learnt of today, you have no idea, however strange it may seem. But I guess I was wrong when I said we're on the same page.

We had a good run, for the past handful of weekends, and hell I had an absolute blast. I don't remember a whole lot from all these alcohol-fuelled nights, but I was so conscious that morning to not let our lips touch, to not make any gesture that suggested any more than a drunken fling, and to fend off questions knowing that the most honest answers I could have given were just something that I should keep to myself.

But I quietly enjoyed you breathing down my neck and running my fingertips down your spine.

Bathroom hook ups and goodbye kisses were awesome, repeatedly awesome. Every now and then, I thought about moments that we shared. We had fun, but from day one, that was all that I'm up for. All along, the rational part of me has been wide awake, so awake that the slightest interaction of you with my sober self rung alarm bells.

One can do a lot, or very little, in two years, it all depends. "Age" as I said it, is half the truth. It's not about numbers. It's just...wrong on so many levels.

Not everything that needs to be said has to be heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment